- Jimi Hendrix – Little Wing
- Hootie & The Blowfish – Only Wanna Be With You
- Gordon Lightfoot – Seven Island Suite
- Gordon Lightfoot – Sundown
- Molly Hatchet – Dreams I'll Never See
- Bruce Springsteen – Wild Billy's Circus Story
- Tom Petty – American Girl
- Mountain – Nantucket Sleighride (To Owen Coffin)
- Manfred Mann's Earth Band – California
- Spirit – Mechanical World
October 29, 2013
We make everything from scratch and from organic ingredients.
October 21, 2013
October 13, 2013
The wife found a nice recipe for grilling zucchini on the web. Sliced, basted with olive oil, grilled, topped with onion, tomato, garlic, Mozzetta and served.
Everyone loves a holiday. It’s an excuse to relax, grill, and hang with the family. For us Columbus Day is just that. Although we are a very patriotic lot and love our country, it’s difficult to actually celebrate the true spirit of Columbus Day because of what Christopher Columbus actually stood for. He was not a very nice person and was quoted as saying that the native Indians were stupid and should be easy to enslave. And to endear this fool with the idea that he found America only ignores the fact that there were several others that came to America long before he was even born. After all, weren’t the people that really found America actually those same natives that Columbus wanted to enslave? Anyway, on to the BBQ.
We decided to grill chicken leg quarters and boneless pork loin this weekend. We found both on sale and bought many pounds of each for the freezer.
We have a recipe for homemade BBQ sauce that is out of this world, so I started with that first because it has to simmer for an hour and fifteen minutes before it is ready.
And now for the apple pie.
More pictures later…
July 16, 2013
But I appreciate why Zimmerman had to shoot.Newer Posts »